Choose from the following dietary specific options
- Goats curd and cherry tomato tartlet, salsa verde (Vegetarian)
- Cocktail nori, pickled vegetables, soy, ginger (Vegan, Dairy Free, GF)
- Wild mushroom pate, truffle oil, crostini (Vegan, Dairy Free)
- Zucchini, asparagus, seasoned rice (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Deep fried tofu, Japanese picked veges & black sesame (Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy Free)
- Vegetable & Shitake spring rolls (Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free)
- Zucchini, mint, haloumi fritters with dukkah and tahini (Gluten Free)
- Sea Salt roasted chats, field mushrooms & oregano (Gluten Free, Vegan)
Available to order by the dozen
- 12pcs @ $48
- Sweet Potato and Cashew Empanada
A South American icon, this Empanada has a classic recipe of the sweet potato and the texture of the cashews with a Mexican spice
- Focaccia Bites
Pizza style dough, cut to a fingerfood sized portion, garlic and basil pesto, goat cheese, oregano, spring onion, and fresh tomato
- Tempura Vegetables, ponzu sauce
Fried Japenese style tempura coated vegetables, with our hand made citrus style Ponzu sauce
- Gourmet potato roesti fritters
Topped with goats cheese, olives, and basil pesto
- Pumpkin and Potato Tartlet
Pumpkin topped with creamy mash potato and nutmeg in a shortcrust pastry
- Fire Roasted Red Pepper Tartlets
Slices of fire roasted red peppers, herbs, and goats cheese in a crisp tart shell
- Gourmet Aranchini Balls
Pumpkin and spinach risotto, crumbed and fried for a crispy casing!
A creamy potato frittata served cold in fingerfood portions
- Falafel topped with onion,tomato & tzatziki
Authentic Turkish style falafel balls with a tzatziki dip atop with onion and tomato
- Spinach and Ricotta Involtini
Pizza style dough wrapped around spinach and ricotta cheese filling
- Pumpkin and Almond Samousa
Indian speciality, with rich pumpkin and almond filling
- Capsicum Bruschetta
On crusty sourdough with balsamic vinegar with a fire roasted capsicum
Authentic Greek recipe of rice mix with vine leaf outside
- Frittata Sliced
A creamy potato frittata served cold in Fingerfood portions
- Pumpkin, Goats Cheese, Sage Foccacia
Roasted pumpkin, creamy goats cheese and fresh sage herbs, atop a hand made focaccia dough
- Quail Egg, Sage Aioli, Blini
Delicate quail eggs, fresh sage and our house made aioli, topped onto a small savoury pancake
- Grilled Courgettes
Grilled zucchini discs topped with with half roasted cherry tomato with lemon zest and garlic goats cheese
- Olive tapenade,Tomato Petal, Crouton
Crispy hand cut crouton, with a olive tapenade and roasted zesty tomato petals!
- Beetroot Relish Blini
Hand made Blini with fresh beetroot relish!
- Goats cheese, Tomato Blini
Hand made Blini with rich goats cheese, and smokey cherry tomato
- Sun-Dried Tomato, fetta and olive tartlet
Rich sundried tomato, fetta and olive in a cold tartlet
- Persian Feta,Rocket Mushroom Bruschetta
Creamy Persian feta, the crispness of baby rocket and texture of the mushrooms placed on crusty sourdough bread.
- Tomato Persian Feta salad cups
Vine ripened truss tomatoes, with Persian feta, olive oil and seasoning, served in individual cups.
- Caramelized Onion and Goats Cheese Puff
Rich caramelized onion and the creamy goat cheese served in a puff pasty canape.
- Grilled vine leaf haloumi
Pickeled vine leaves, grilled and wrapped around haloumi cheese
- Rolled citrus goats cheese filled zucchini
Thin strips of zucchini, grilled and rolled around a zesty citrus goats cheese
- Red lentil Fritter with fresh mint
Middle Eastern flavoured lentil friitter with minted yoghurt
- Truffle mushroom and polenta sandwich
Cold set polenta, grilled with a truffle mushroom filling
- 12 hour beetroot, candied walnuts
Shaved beetroot, with honeyed walnuts, with fresh micro herbs atop, served in a bamboo boat
- Choux, herbed fromage blanc
Savoury profiterole, filled with a herbed French white cheese
- Honeyed fig, persian feta, pork reduction
Fresh glazed figs, with honey and port reduction, Persian feta atop, served in a bamboo boat
- Vegetable escabeche, witlof boat
Escabeche is picked vegetables, mixed with fresh herbs, served on a witlof boat
- Vegetarian Burgers – served with lettuce, tomato, cheese, and fresh bread rolls available at buffet
- Vegetable Skewers – Variety of Garden fresh vegetables grilled to perfection served on skewer
- Stuffed Mushrooms with blue cheese
- Corn on the Cob
- Grilled Tomato
- Fresh bread rolls and butter at buffet
Selection of 3 salads
- Asian Glass Noodle Salad
- Caesar Salad
- Creamy Pasta Salad
- Garden Salad
- Greek Salad
- Mediterranean Rice Salad
- Potato Salad
- Rocket & Parmesan Salad
- Tabbouleh Salad
- Grilled Zucchini, Mozzarella Salad
4 hours of BBQ service for your guests! We provide all the cooking and serving equipment required in the buffet that we setup..
From our highly successful gourmet menu, the Vietnamese rice paper rolls, are extremely popular. Authentically made, our rice paper rolls have proven a success, from the following varieties, – shredded pork, vegetarian with bean curd, and prawn.
30 Pieces of nori hand rolls.
Freshly prepared using the finest ingredients, including the following varieties;
- Vegetable and rice
- Crispy chicken
Served with soy sauce, wasabi and ginger.
Freshly roasted and seasoned chicken, straight off the charcoal spit!
Perfect to complement any of our fingerfood menus, especially for a luncheon style function!
30 Pieces in total. Beautifully presented on a bed of cos lettuce.
Gluten Free bread used, and all products of fillings used are gluten free
20 points of sandwich triangles,of the following variety
- Chicken Breast, Basil Pesto and Mayonaise
- Tuna, green and red capsicum, spanish onion, chives and sour cream
- Egg, Lettuce, and Mayonnaise
- Pastrami with seeded mustard mayonaise and Roma Tomato
- Tasty Cheese, lettuce, tomato
Swinburne University Of Technology
Thanks very much to your team last night, it was a great success.
I’m meeting with my team next Tuesday for a debrief on the event, so I’ll reply to your survey once I’ve had a chance to get their feedback too.
Miriam Hagan Events officer
Corporate Shooting Stars – Lauryn Mark
Can you please pass on our thanks to the ‘Fabulous Catering’ team.
I was very impressed with the booking process. I organised this at the last minute causing some anxiety on my part but the process to book in with a specific menu request was met with ease.
Then today the staff member arrived on time and had the food set up and ready on schedule. He was extremely polite and efficient. The quality of the food was also great.
I would like to continue to use your company for my future events. We run these events across Australia making your company a good fit for our experiences.
I have filled in your survey,
However your service and food was excellent,
Alice (I think that was her name) did an excellent job.
I will recommend your company to our friends and Business acquaintances in the future.
Sian Van Pletzen – Club Marriott
Thankyou for looking after our function so well.
The girls on the day were all very professional and extremely organised.
I look forward to doing it all again next year.
I have attached a couple of photos for you. Oh and don’t mind the sneaky ice-cream the girls deserved it!
I am writing to notify you how happy I am from beginning right through to the end after dealing with your company. It was pot luck I picked your company. You hadn’t been recommended to me, so I just searched the internet and picked you. Ordering was so uncomplicated which was great. I received an email back as promised and a text message a few days prior to the party. I direct payment into your account which was handy as I hate using credit cards. Your staff member was prompt, courteous and had a lovely smile. The food was delivered at the agreed time and was hot as promised. The guests enjoyed the food immensely. To be honest I was a little nervous using a company I just found on the internet but in this case it was the best decision I made. I loved the platters the food were delivered on, the sauces the food came with and the serviettes. I would rate your customer service and product 10/10 as there is nothing I can fault you on. My daughter really had a fantastic 21st Birthday and I was happy I didn’t have to spend it in the kitchen.
I just wanted to thank you all for the hard work that your staff put in on Saturday night for our daughters engagement.
The food was amazing …..so many comments , The staff were fantastic!
The bar staff need a special mention….those two young men were brilliant!!! Nothing was too much trouble and they worked like crazy !!
I highly recommend them .
Thankyou again for making our night so enjoyable …..I did not worry at all about food/drink because your staff had everything under control !!!!!
LJ Hooker Real Estate
Just wanted to say thank you for the catering on Saturday night. It all went well, the chef was great and the food was delicious. Everyone enjoyed.
Just wanted to say how “blown away” the guests were with the FFF prepared and level of service on the day of our party.
It was just exceptional what can I say except THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH to you and Jeremy & Pam.
Will be in touch for sure for the next function.
Catherine Da Costa
I just wanted to sent through an email saying, thank you.
The food was delicious last night and was delivered on time, everyone enjoyed themselves and were full after Mexican 🙂
Thank you for your services and hopefully we can use you more in the future.