- Wild mushroom pate, trufe oil, crostini
- Zucchini, asparagus, seasoned rice
- Deep fried tofu, Japanese picked vegies & black sesame
- Vegetable & Shitake spring rolls
- Sea Salt roasted chats, eld mushrooms & oregano
- Peppered lamb llet crostini, mushroom trufe pate
- Twice cooked suckling pig and green mango salad
- Sliced rump, betel leaf, green mango, chili jam
- Lamb mint and molten mozzarella koftas, tzatziki
- Rare seared tuna, wasabi mayo, watercress mini bun
- Beetroot & vodka cured salmon, horseradish mascarpone blini
- King fish ceviche, fresh coconut, lemon oil, lime pomegranate seeds
- Prawn yak tori, yuzu mayo
- Roasted duck and pickled mango rice paper rolls
- Chicken, baby spinach, trufed pecorino pillow sandwiches
- Crispy Schutzian chicken bao, hoisin, pickled vegetables, spring onions and peanuts
- Peking duck pancakes, cucumber, spring onions and hoisin
- Yakatori chicken, ginger soy glaze, sesame
MOST POPULAR OPTIONS
Watermelon, feta & almond salad
Smoked salmon & cream cheese blini
Pepper soy steak blini w fresh herbs
Smoked chicken and brie tart
Goats cheese & tomato blini
Dolmades w spiced mint yoghurt
Pumpkin, goats cheese, sage foccacia
Beetroot & walnut boat w micro herbs
Ceviche of blue fin tuna, baby radish
Cheese and dips
Buckets and Bowls!
- Southern fried chicken, Vietnamese slaw
- Chicken coq au vin, goats cheese mash
- Red duck and lychee curry, fragment rice
- Green curry – same as other menu
- Veal meatballs, tomato ragu, provolone
- Moroccan lamb and date tagine, pistachio quinoa
- Sticky pork belly, Asian slaw, pink grapefruit cashews
- Osso Bucco pumpkin gnocchi, gremolata
- Fish & Chips remoulade
- Salt & Pepper calamari, wild rocket, lemon pepper mayo
- Soba Noddles, miso salmon, shitake sesame seaweed
- Grilled prawns, green mango, sam tan dressing
- Thai pumpkin and cashew curry, coconut rice
- Heirloom baby carrots, tahini whipped tofu, dukkah
- Shaved Brussel sprouts, roasted baby beets, blood orange walnuts
Pumpkin, Goats Cheese, Sage Tart
Beetroot Relish Blini
Goats cheese, Tomato Blini
Sun-Dried Tomato, fetta and olive tartlet
Persian Feta,Rocket Mushroom Bruchetta
Tomato Persian Feta salad cups
Caramelized Onion and Goats Cheese Puff
Grilled vine leaf haloumi
Rolled citrus goats cheese filled zucchini
12 hour beetroot, candied walnuts
Honeyed fig, persian feta, scorched almonds, balsamic glaze
Sweet Potato and Cashew Empanada
Gourmet potato roesti fritters w Goats Cheese and Basil Pesto
Fire Roasted Red Pepper Tartlets
Gourmet Aranchini Balls
Falafel topped with onion,tomato & tzatziki
Spinach and Ricotta Involtini
Pumpkin and Almond Samousa
Chocolate Ripple Cake
Miniature Chocolate Eclair Platters
Strawberry and Marshmallow skewers
Mini gelato Cones
Meringue, hazelnut and chocolate Grenache
- Oysters Natural
Served with wedges of lemon on a platter of rock salt. Just the natural taste of the Ocean!
- Oysters Kilpatrick
Served straight from the grill, with Worcestershire sauce, bacon, parsley and lemon!
- Oysters, Watermelon Granita
Great for hot days at functions! A very colourful and refreshing way of enjoying Oysters!
- Oysters Shiso Oil
A Japanese spin on natural oysters! Shiso is a fragrant Japanese herb and goes great with Oysters.
- Oysters, Lime Vinaigrette
Zesty lime in our house made Vinaigrette, served on a bed of rock salt.
- Seared Scallop, Chorizo Sauce
- Yuzu blue fin tuna, baby radish
- Tuna Ceviche
- Artichoke Ceviche
- Kingfish w Escabeche
- Asian Pork Dumpling w Nam Prik Sauce
- Pumpkin Soup Coconut,ginger lemon
- Traditional Minestrone Soup
- Lamb Shank and Pearl Barley Soup
- Chilled pea soup, spiced labneh
Cold pea, spiced with fresh mint and herbs, served in a shot glass, with a lebanese yoghurt atop
Swinburne University Of Technology
Thanks very much to your team last night, it was a great success.
I’m meeting with my team next Tuesday for a debrief on the event, so I’ll reply to your survey once I’ve had a chance to get their feedback too.
Miriam Hagan Events officer
Corporate Shooting Stars – Lauryn Mark
Can you please pass on our thanks to the ‘Fabulous Catering’ team.
I was very impressed with the booking process. I organised this at the last minute causing some anxiety on my part but the process to book in with a specific menu request was met with ease.
Then today the staff member arrived on time and had the food set up and ready on schedule. He was extremely polite and efficient. The quality of the food was also great.
I would like to continue to use your company for my future events. We run these events across Australia making your company a good fit for our experiences.
I have filled in your survey,
However your service and food was excellent,
Alice (I think that was her name) did an excellent job.
I will recommend your company to our friends and Business acquaintances in the future.
Sian Van Pletzen – Club Marriott
Thankyou for looking after our function so well.
The girls on the day were all very professional and extremely organised.
I look forward to doing it all again next year.
I have attached a couple of photos for you. Oh and don’t mind the sneaky ice-cream the girls deserved it!
I am writing to notify you how happy I am from beginning right through to the end after dealing with your company. It was pot luck I picked your company. You hadn’t been recommended to me, so I just searched the internet and picked you. Ordering was so uncomplicated which was great. I received an email back as promised and a text message a few days prior to the party. I direct payment into your account which was handy as I hate using credit cards. Your staff member was prompt, courteous and had a lovely smile. The food was delivered at the agreed time and was hot as promised. The guests enjoyed the food immensely. To be honest I was a little nervous using a company I just found on the internet but in this case it was the best decision I made. I loved the platters the food were delivered on, the sauces the food came with and the serviettes. I would rate your customer service and product 10/10 as there is nothing I can fault you on. My daughter really had a fantastic 21st Birthday and I was happy I didn’t have to spend it in the kitchen.
I just wanted to thank you all for the hard work that your staff put in on Saturday night for our daughters engagement.
The food was amazing …..so many comments , The staff were fantastic!
The bar staff need a special mention….those two young men were brilliant!!! Nothing was too much trouble and they worked like crazy !!
I highly recommend them .
Thankyou again for making our night so enjoyable …..I did not worry at all about food/drink because your staff had everything under control !!!!!
LJ Hooker Real Estate
Just wanted to say thank you for the catering on Saturday night. It all went well, the chef was great and the food was delicious. Everyone enjoyed.
Just wanted to say how “blown away” the guests were with the FFF prepared and level of service on the day of our party.
It was just exceptional what can I say except THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH to you and Jeremy & Pam.
Will be in touch for sure for the next function.
Catherine Da Costa
I just wanted to sent through an email saying, thank you.
The food was delicious last night and was delivered on time, everyone enjoyed themselves and were full after Mexican 🙂
Thank you for your services and hopefully we can use you more in the future.